• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica UK - Trade in - Trade up Promotion (1 Viewer)

mak

United Kingdom
Leica Sport Optics in the UK has implemented a part exchange offer to anyone who wishes to part exchange their current binocular for either a new Leica Ultravid HD Plus or Noctivid binocular.

You can part exchange your existing binocular at participating UK & ROI, Leica authorised dealers. If you buy a new Ultravid HD Plus you will get an extra £100 (inc vat) added to your existing binoculars part exchange value or £150 (inc vat) if you purchase the new Noctivid.

For example, if your binocular has a part exchange value of £200 (this is what the dealer offers you), then anyone buying an Ultravid HD Plus will receive a total of £300 (additional £100) towards their Leica purchase

The offer started 1st July 2017 and ends 30th September 2017.

Attachments

• Leica_Trade_Promo_.pdf
    709.9 KB · Views: 143
Every little helps I guess and if you've already made up your mind then it's a nice little extra discount. However it's not really sufficient to sway the uncommitted buyer I suspect

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Every little helps I guess and if you've already made up your mind then it's a nice little extra discount. However it's not really sufficient to sway the uncommitted buyer I suspect

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hey Taxboy

If you are saving up for a new pair of bins you might be able to buy this month rather than next, and if you are teetering on the brink of going Leica or going for another brand, this could well tip you in favour of trying out the Leicas first. Or if you have done your sums and decided that however you stretch your salary out you can't have both that holiday and a new pair of binos, then yes, this little might well help out.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back