• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Just arrived in San Salvador (1 Viewer)

I was there recently and seen quite a few birds in the large nature park they have there in the city , and you do not have to worry so much about your safety while in there .

That was our biggest problem ( safety ) we visited friends and heard many stories of how we should be Carfull where we went and how we acted . There are shot gun armed guards every where you go , not sure if it is becuase they are needed or if it is more to make the locals feels safe . Maybe it is just me but sniper towers in the mall parking lots do not bring me warm fuzzies

Hope you see lots of birds

Please write back and give us your feeling on the safety issue

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back