• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sarawak, Kuching area and Gunnung Mulu Np (1 Viewer)

forthbirder

Hello everybody,
I am tentatively planning a trip to Sarawak in feb/ march 2014.
Most of my time will be spent in the Kuching area, and have plans to visit Kuching Weltands, Bako Np, Kubah NP, Gading Np, Semmengok, and also a trip north to Mulu Np.
I am not a hardcore birder, but more of a general naturalist, and enjoy watching mammals, reptiles, butterflies, etc as well as birds.
If anyone has visited any of the areas mentioned and has advice on where to go I would be grateful for any advice you could give.
Thanks in advance,
Mark

Hi Gareth,
much obliged for the tip. I found the oriental bird club article and it was a big help, but where do I find "Borneo" all regions? I couldn't find it in Opus
Cheers, Mark

Hi Gareth,
much obliged for the tip. I found the oriental bird club article and it was a big help, but where do I find "Borneo" all regions? I couldn't find it in Opus
Cheers, Mark

Hi Mark,

Here is a direct link to the relevant thread: http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=219956

The Borneo folder is in the same sub forum (Asia) as this Malaysia one, ie:

Home > Forums > Your Local Patch > Europe & Rest of the World Patches > Asia > Borneo (ALL Regions)

Cheers,

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back