• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

tripod to hold 150 500mm sigma lens (1 Viewer)

vivster

im looking for a good light weight tripod for £50 to hold my canon 400d and sigma 150 500mm lens..anyone any suggestions.

Hi Viv

For the sort of money your thinking about spending I think you`d be better off with a Monopod,Manfrotto etc.

Steve.

im looking for a good light weight tripod for £50 to hold my canon 400d and sigma 150 500mm lens..anyone any suggestions.
Trouble is Viv that 'good and light weight' probably means carbon fiber which are expensive. It could be possible to pick up something like a second hand Manfrotto 055 proB or 190 for £50 ish if you were lucky. Once you have the tripod the next problem is which head to put on it.
The best of luck anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back