• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Local Bird Guide at Taman Negara? (1 Viewer)

SeeToh

Opus Editor
Hi

I am planning a trip with a couple of bird photographers to Taman Negara sometime in the next few months before the raining season but dates no firmed up yet.

Wonder are there local bird guides (similar to those in Thailand) to bring us around Taman Negara and locate our targeted species? We do not mind staking out in hides for our targets.

If you have their e-mail, please forward them to me so that I could establish contact and explore further with them on engaging their services.

Regards

See Toh

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back