• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Malaysia July (1 Viewer)

JanArras

Hi,

we (my non-birding wife and me) are planning a trip to Malaysia in July / August. The first two weeks are booked on the Peninsula. Later we hope to go to Borneo.
I still have a lot of questions.

1. Can someone help me with a local guide at Fraser's Hill or Taman Nagara (or Kuala Lumpur)?

2.Target birds at Fraser's Hill are: Rusty-naped Pitta, Giant Pitta, Mountain Peacock Phaesant, Malayan Whistling-Thrush, Long-billed Partridge, Ferruginous Partridge, Malayan Partridge,Marbled Wren-Babbler, Large Frogmouth, ... Any advise ?

3. Nightbirding: where ?

4. Any other birders around at that time, who don't mind company ?

Sorry for the poor English.

Regards, Jan

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back