• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually surprised there is nothing in place on the forums to stop multi-posting, although I think this will be me for now as I find it a bit gauche to do too many!!

Posting, and posting to win
A formidable Zen-Ray bin
Maybe even ending up with a twin
It'll be a spare for a friend
Who might in the end
Buy one of his own -if he doesn't also win

Try to be more subtle dood. Keep up appearances and all that.

I can't believe I didn't win.|=@| I always get everything I want.

I am actually surprised there is nothing in place on the forums to stop multi-posting, although I think this will be me for now as I find it a bit gauche to do too many!!

Thank the Lord I have already burned all my bridges!

Now I can just go on being an ******!

Thank the Lord I have already burned all my bridges!

Now I can just go on being an ******!

I certainly wouldn't say that you are being an ****** - I hope you manage to win a set - we all know the rules and we all have to choose how we play by them :t:

I certainly wouldn't say that you are being an ****** - I hope you manage to win a set - we all know the rules and we all have to choose how we play by them :t:

Maybe it's even worth playing the sob angle!

Hmmm...

I really have to think about that. ;)

Congratulations Eitan
You're a lucky man
I'll keep my fingers crossed
That things go according to plan...

Not cricket?? By jeepers! The cads!

David

Definitely is cricket - not that I like cricket myself....

See post 179, rules are clear, and we all are hoping they work in our favour.

N.B. hopefully Charles/Zen-Ray will take note of 179 for a draw too!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back