• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (2 Viewers)

superb - wish I had a local one - only one I've seen here was something I thought was a herring gull at first going over the bus stop whilst waiting for a night bus 7 years ago. Really should get properly aquainted with them at some point, like you clearly have.

I just love seeing all these sketchbooks!

Arthur,

These are no exception. Animated living delights!

Brilliant observed pencillings! A joy!

Nice Lupins too!

*jealous of the view!*

here's what it looks like from my windows! (though it's a vast improvement on where I grew up!)

Now get down to doing a painting of these!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 41
beautiful view, and such a tidy studio....I'm going to start a new thread so we can all see each others places.....this is so fun to see.

Arthur,

What a great vista, and great sketches too!

What is it about those Lupins? Insects, or nectar robbing?

Nick started it. I was gonna make a thread from it. But Colleen has beaten me to it! :cat:

That'll teach me for having other things to do! ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back