• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Request for help: Manfrotto tripod loose centre column (1 Viewer)

aythya_hybrid

real name Jonathan Dean
Hi everyone.
I've got a Manfrotto 190CX3 tripod which I've had for about 6 years and which has served me very well. However, last week the centre column suddenly became loose. Basically the bolt at the top of the legs no longer tightens when I turn it, it just remains loose the whole time, but I can't see any obvious reason why this should be the case. I'm hoping this can be fixed fairly easily, although I confess to not being very practically/mechanically minded so I thought I would ask for some advice on here.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back