• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

photos to a website (1 Viewer)

Steve Babbs

I've just started making my own website which I am putting some of my wildlife pic.s on. I edit them using photoshp elements 2. To save them in a suitable size am I best off:
1. using the save to the web function - which then tells me my image size is bigger than it was designed for?
2. using save as and save at a low quality jpeg, if so what quality?
3. resizing the picture to get a smaller size?

Any help appreciated.

Steve

In the full version of Photoshop you can resize the image and adjust the quality in the save for web option. In PS2 I would adjust the image size in pixels using "image, Resize, Image Resize" and then use the Save for Web option adjusting the quality to get the file size right.

I am sure others will have a better method.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back