• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Planning a trip to Altinkum Turkey (1 Viewer)

Thanks john I will tack a copy of the list with meB :), john these are sum of the birds photos I had taken close to my friends flat that I was with at didem altinkum, crested lark on the beach, a female black eared wheatear in the front garden young swallows at a small overhang 10minits walk from flat
Hugh
http://hughsphotoshop.com/

Attachments

• E 1 _DSC0097.jpg
    E 1 _DSC0097.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 70
  • E 2 _DSC0034.jpg
    E 2 _DSC0034.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 85
  • E 2 _DSC0108.jpg
    E 2 _DSC0108.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 74
Nice photo's.

Where about is the flat. There are Black Headed Buntings just outside of the eastern edge of town.

You can get around easily on the bus/dolmus. Even as far as Bafu Golu (with a bit of a walk).

The delta is easily accesible by bus.

Last year my "luggage" allowance was taken up by a folding bike in a suitcase which I have taken all over the place on the Dolmus, The Turkish people needless to say are amazed when I put it together and ride off into the distance. I've got to some fantastic places on this.

I can give you some advice on getting around by bus/dolmus alternatively May is the perfect time to hire a car to get about.

John O'

Hi Jhon o what's the chances of you being in altinkum in may I plan on taking my laptop for entanet connection and to check my photos using a USB modem dongle do you think I would need to get the top up in turkey or hear would you have any idea what the reception would be like , I'm in the prose's of making a list of pleases to visit from your list
Hugh
http://hughsphotoshop.com/

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back