• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Yorkshire Birding (17 Viewers)

LDV Update.

Status of LDV at 3pm today.

very very busy! wigeon, teal,whoopers, lapwing in big numbers golden plover, ruff, dunlin, pintail.

good luck for tomorrow but you will need to avoid the dog walkers and the artillery!

don't forget the car park at the bridge regular Woodcock spot.

First pic is from Geoff Smith hide.

more details here. http://zingsldv.blogspot.co.uk/

Attachments

• gs1.jpg
    gs1.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 68
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Elland Road. Also worth avoiding if you're a Leeds fan. Come on you Foxes! First to admit we were fortunate today though :t:.

The waxers'll probably move up the hill to the little trading estate bythe Pheasant pub on the Huddersfield Road, just after Ikea etc at the top of the M621

Thanks to keith or ken for sharing the birdwatch mag competition before christmas on facebook, won myself a pair of Barr & Stroud Sierra 8x32 binoculars! This now means you can all be spared my moaning about how I never win anything on this years bird cruise when the raffle tickets come out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back