• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan, congratulations!o:)

-----------------------

I OWE MY MOTHER BECAUSE:

My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"

----------------------

-8.8 Outside,04:45, Coughing up phlegm, chest hurts from coughing, nose running so fast I cant keep up with it. Looking for sympathy, but don't expect any!:-C

Alan,

Just getting over a really bad cold myself, so I know what you're going through, my stomach was sore from coughing "fits".

Here's a tune that you might relate to, just plug in different geographical references...

Get me outta this town,
Get me outta this state,
And take me to a warm, dry climate where I can sun bath.

Get me outta this house,
Get me outta this place,
'Cause I'm all out of coal and I'm chewin' on my last shoelace.

Yes, it's freezing up here in the Pennsylvania hills,
My nose is running like a river,
Got a case of the chills,
I'd go to the doctor, but I can't pay the bill
Stuck here in these old cooold, Pennsylvania hills.

(C) 1993 Brock N Roll Muzak

Nice Chosun, but you seem to have a new topic, not birds or weather... wonder why that is ;) (Hope you're enjoying them!)

Two redwing in the tree at the bottom of the garden yesterday. If only I had a new pair of Zen-Ray bins so I could have a good look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back