• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my wife my head is so far up my @$$ that I could use a pair of HD Zen Rays so I can see the light of day.

Spring is here! Today swallows and the warblers in numbers (Pallas' Leaf Warblers) with their little zeezizi zeezizi song - yeah!

It is a sunny, breezy, cool day in Penns Woods. Mourning Doves are nesting in the Silver Maple tree 25 feet off my deck about level with my eyes.

2 Osprey, 2 Bald Eagles, 1 PACIFIC LOON!!! Buffle heads, Mergansers, Teals, etc. Either Clark or western Grebes. White crowned sparrows, pigeons, humming birds. All from my deck along with some other local birds. Nice spring morning. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back