• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can i make this better? (1 Viewer)

not really good at PSE7 myself, so i can't offer much, but what i would do is put the f at 8-9 this should give with your Sigma good feather details with quite reasonable BG blur, and if you are not happy with the BG you can blur it further with PSE7.

personally i think the image as it is, is lovely.

I would like to see a bit more room in the picture to the left and also above the bird, if you must have a frame make it at least half the width it is now, (and just about any colour other than black), and any pic looks better if the bird has some light in the eye, this can usually be added afterwards if necessary, that's just my own opinion rather than any criticism, others may well disagree.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back