Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - A window to the world of birds

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Tuesday 14th March 2017, 13:33   #1
Woodcock1965

New Naturalist titles

Hello to all members I've been looking through my collection of bird books, some hunting titles and various others and I'm selling a few titles that some members may find of interest. I have A New Naturalist called : Badger, by Timothy J, Roper. The book is in mint condition still being unwrapped. It was priced up at £50. but I got it for a friend which I paid £45.OO.
Unfortunately my friend fell on hard times and wasn't really interested after all, he decides to follow Golf nowadays."Everyone to their own I suppose. I was asking £30.OO including postage and package. I also have The Brecon Beacons, 1st edition, 2014. Mint condition. £30 plus 4p+p.
Please pm for photos and any other details.
Regards, Woodcock.
Old Tuesday 14th March 2017, 13:45   #2
Woodcock1965

Hello all member, due to certain circumstances I will be unfortunately selling certain bird books and other titles. Also I have certain brand new Craghopper trousers, ladies and gents. Never worn and brand new. I also have a pr of Meindl Glockner, wore once or twice on the garden. Size 8, excellent condition. Cost myself £269 will accept£190 plus £10 postage as the boots are really heavy. My brother's same model are still going strong after 8 years of wear and tear. These are perhaps the finest boots on the market. Certainly normal walking, even up and down dale, through loch or stream, they will never let you down. Many of the Keepers and shooters wear the their higher Meindl Dovre. Pm if interested. Would be willing to swap boots for good binoculars and I'd forward some cash depending what the binoculars are worth. Regards, Woodcock.

Last edited by Woodcock1965 : Tuesday 14th March 2017 at 13:49.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: