• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon 12x40 E series? (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the information. I'm not anywhere near an expert, but they are nice to use. Nice and light which helps with the stability, easy to get focused and I quite like them. Especially at the price, I'm very happy. :)

Frank,

I bought my Nikon Prostaff 7 10X42x "camo" binocular last year & love them. Iv ben using mine allot lately scouting for turkeys for California's upcoming spring turkey season. I use the Boss Bino System to attached them to my backpack or bibs. Great binoculars & the Boss Bino System works great. So I think Nikon Prostaff 7 10X42 is best!;)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back