• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hello from Northern Ireland (1 Viewer)

Mark Smyth

hi all

Just joined today but have my fingers in too many pies so I'm not sure how long I'll stick around.

I'm from Northern Ireland and heavily in to Common Swifts

Hi there Mark and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum. :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello ;)

Hello Mark,
And another welcome to the Birdforum. Links are certainly allowed, Highlight the text for the link and then use the little toolbar on the message: post. I've gone ahead and fixed yours. Hope you enjoy it here.

hi, I've just joined the bird forum as well. hi, I've just joined the bird forum as well. Hope you stick around. We have swifts and swallows nest near our house every year. I miss them when they leave. I live in Yorkshire, England.

Did you read about the fact that some bats eat birds like swifts and swallows when the birds are on their migration path - they eat them in flight! I was amazed.
Birdy Trish

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back