• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

clicking sound strap attachement (1 Viewer)

Field pro strap : hello, in this video in the link from swarovski you hear a loud clicking sound when the strap attachet to the binocular; I hear that clicking sound not when i attach the strap and i did it several times ..... and i did it correct.

http://www.swarovskioptik.com/natur...ro-c21040115/lift-carrying-strap-pro-p5191937

You have to click on video

that is quite funny,
obviously the sound have been added later,
and sounds pretty unnatural in that outside environment,
probably been added with the intention of being more "illustrative"...

Last edited:
When watching the video, I had the same thought as Vespobuteo, that the clicking sound was added in post processing along with the music. Notice that there is no clicking sound at the beginning of the video when the plugs are removed.

No clicking sound when attaching sling to binocular. There IS a click when pushing the "button" thru the sling.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back