• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lesvos 14-27th April 2011 (1 Viewer)

CactusD

ἀρχός οἰ&#969
I'm putting together a report and list for my trip last month; since I'm already running a year-list here, I'll just link to that, where you can see a day-by-day account of my visit, inc. photos, from post #40 on page 2.
Here's the link to the thread: http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=188883, and pic of one of the stars of the show.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• PallidHarrierf1SI800.jpg
    PallidHarrierf1SI800.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 113
Nice pics! In your the last mail, the honey buzzard is in fact a goshawk.

Interesting - I'd assumed it was Honey Buzzard on size and because of the small head (but what do I know - I've only seen either species once before). Think I'll post it in the ID threat for broader opinions.
Cheers!
D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back