• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (5 Viewers)

Wonderful! And how lovely to have such a ringside seat, I'm definitely jealous.

Mike

beautiful- both these and Mike's really have that look of as-seen birds

my most local Barn Owls have failed this year (not sure what mishap- they were present until week 2 April) but I discovered yesterday that Little Owls must have taken over the box, so I guess I shall have to settle for the company of the Jack Russells of the air this year

Wow, Arthur - outstanding job on the corvids, the gull-in-the-garden (we have a great garden for birding, but not like yours!) and the fly-by owl. Really spectacular stuff!

As John previously said, you did a great job with the corvids Arthur, and your
Barn owl sketches reveal an experienced observer..
Feast!!

Paschalis

what do you mean started? Just put the black shaft in on the 2nd primary and you're done! - then onto the barnie! Superb piece.

haha! only now do I see the outline of a med gull on the ground - nowhere near finished my good man! (unless you want to rub him out - the flying bird really does stand alone as an excellent piece).

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back