• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brilliant Estonian webcams (1 Viewer)

the kids got really excited about that yesterday. i'm amazed by how long she leaves it uncovered...
i've given the details to the local school so if they want they can follow the progress of the eagle, at least.

Two eggs in the Tengmalms nest plus sounds like a White backed Woody drumming in background - accelerating drum maybe a fraction short but def accelerating - 7.01 cam time - 5.01 english time....

8.33 camera time and there is a different drum -lot shorter and uniform - Great Spotted Woodpecker
On the eagle cam a woodpecker is excavating - sounds quite a heavy bill but haven't heard it call...

11.51 camera time - tengmalms - white backed drumming again....

ps i leave it on it the background on full volume and just listen - am doing other things at same time....

Last edited:
Maybe somebody knows more info about one of White tailed eagles from the nest ringed with Black/blue ring B450 on left leg and on the right as Estonian ring?
It would be nice to watch birds and know they history....

Last edited:
what an idiot - now i have actually looked at the bird properly the tengmalms is 'just' a tawny.

doesn't change the drumming sounds though....

A few Ravens, the odd White-tailed Eagle subadult and Hooded Crows hanging round the seals today:

Attachments

• 2016-03-17 Raven & Seals.jpg
    2016-03-17 Raven & Seals.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 224
Ravens investigating other WTE nest. Juris-Erglis webcam this am at 09:15 GMT.

Attachments

• ravens on  Juras-Erglis nest..JPG
    ravens on Juras-Erglis nest..JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 247
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back