• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

protecting form weather and rain proof rain tips (1 Viewer)

lars1996

how do you look at the birds again sometimes tooth
and with your binoculars and how to protect it from water and Cameras

How can I get a rain protection cover for camera and backpack etc.

waterpoof protecting tips i should how protect my gear in the rain

Hi Lars,
I have been looking at the same issue recently. I have just bought a dry bag, which will basically act as a waterproof lining inside my rucksack. I also use products by Aquapac to protect things like electronic car keys, phones and cameras.

Hope that helps.

Hello Lars! I have my own binocular Carson 3D ED binocular. It has rubberized armor coating, which makes it rugged and shock proof. It is also waterproof and fogproof. If you want to see other waterproof binoculars, I would suggest checking out https://www.bird-watching.net/carson-3d-ed-binoculars/ for you to see more of its features.

As of my personal experience, the binocular gives a wide field of view. In particular, 8×42 calculates to a 6.5-degree angular field of view.

I hope I had help you.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back