• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dirty (?) Lesser Whitethroat (2 Viewers)

Slight feather loss showing the bare pink skin and possibly due to infection or rubbing.

John.

Last edited:
Hi Cristian,

Good to hear from you again. I saw my first Hobby this morning near Downham Market.

Are your Lavant Sparrowhawks back ?

All the best

Nigel

Hi Cristian,

Good to hear from you again. I saw my first Hobby this morning near Downham Market.

Are your Lavant Sparrowhawks back ?

All the best

Nigel

I can't answer for Christian but they will be heading en-masse through Eilat in the next few days; no doubt the vanguard will be well north by now.

John

Hi Nigel,

I haven't seen any Levant Sparrowhawk. Usually the arrive here in the first days of May. As usual, I will start a new thread on this topic (after they will arrive here).

Cheers,

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back