• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

johnwf (1 Viewer)

johnwf

johnwf
Hi,
I am new to the forum and am really impressed with the wide spread information and advice the forum displays.

I am a new beginner with digiscoping and would like to know how to use a Nikon 5000 with a Kowa TSN 883 spotting scope. I have a 20x-60x eyepiece but am unsure what I need to adapt the camera to the scope.

All advice gratefully accepted.

Cheers
John

Hi John and a warm welcome to you on behalf of the Staff and Moderators.

I've moved your post to the Digiscoping forum, as I think more people with the information you require will see it. I'm sure you'll soon get the right advice.

D

Hi John,

Your best bet is to use the TSN-PZ dslr adapter w/Nikon mount. Kinda expensive at ~US$550 new, but you will get the best from the D5000. If this is a method you want to try I have a like new PZ including Nikon mount I can let go for JPY 27,000 shipped to Oz.

cheers,
Rick

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your quick response. I am very interested. Are you on Skype? Probably the best way to discuss further re details and payment.
Cheers,
John

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back