• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to digiscoping (1 Viewer)

nmanchester

I just bought a Theron Saker spotting scope for hunting purposes after reading alot of good reviews about it since it was in my price range of what my wife would let me afford. i just recieved it yesterday and was playing around just alittle with it and so far pretty impressed and happy with the purchase. I have been reading alot about digiscoping and thought i could get more use out of this scope this way too. I am currently using a Fuji 8100 bridge camera and will hopefully be getting a dslr in the near future(iv always wanted one) not sure which brand yet either Nikon or Canon but i was wondering if there are any tips and tricks to be able to get the best pics possible with using the current setup i have, i do know i will still have to get some sort of mounting adapter. I did take a pic of the moon last night just holding the camera up to the lens of the scope.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 102
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back