• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Big day in firsts! (1 Viewer)

JMomOhio

Went into the woods this morning near our house and came across 3 birds that I have no idea what they are. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thx!

Julie

Attachments

• Various 2142-1 (Small).jpg
    Various 2142-1 (Small).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Various 2050-1.jpg
    Various 2050-1.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Various 2105 (Small).jpg
    Various 2105 (Small).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 90
First is Yellow-breasted Chat, last is male Summer Tanager coming into full red plumage. Don't have my fieldguide handy so will leave the warbler for someone else.
Great finds!

Thanks for the IDs! I was so excited that I kept fogging up the viewfinder on my camera! LOL!! Not ideal conditions today..........very windy, cloudy and hard to focus. Hopefully, the weather will be better tomorrow so I can go back and give it another try! Thanks again!! :)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back