• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds of Kazakhstan (1 Viewer)

JustinJansen

Netherlands
Here a recent received e-mail.

Dear all,

My new website www.birdsofkazakhstan.com is online. The site will be updated continuously with new data from literature, scientific reports, trip reports etc. and additional photographs and sound recordings will be added.
I wish to thank everybody who contributed to the site and invite everyone with an interest in the birds of Kazakhstan to do so. Therefore, I welcome all new data, good quality sound recordings (in mp3 format) and photographs of birds, landscapes and habitats (preferably unedited and in the best possible resolution) taken in Kazakhstan. Of course, full reference will be made and the copyright always remains with the contributor.
If you know of or have a mystery photograph from Kazakhstan or wish to discuss the identity of a certain bird (species), please do not hesitate to contact me (see Contact on the site). It might be a topic for ID issues (ID issues on the site following soon).

If you wish to comment on the website, want to point out mistakes or omissions, or have suggestions to improve the site, feel free to contact me as well.

I hope the site will generate more interest in the birds of Kazakhstan and with that contributes to the protection of Kazakhstan's birdlife.
It might also be of help in preparing your birding trip to this fascinating and beautiful country.

Kind regards,

Arend Wassink
Postweg 64
1795 JR De Cocksdorp
Texel
the Netherlands
+31(0)222311306
+31(0)653843415

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back