• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Penax 12.5x50, price check? (1 Viewer)

buff

I'm thinking of selling my Pentax DCF SP12.5x50, it is un as new codition, never had original neck strap so dealer gave eagle Optics strap. How much do you think I could get for it?

Thanks.

This model used to sell for $600 a few years back and it actually got down to like $325 for a few weeks. I bought mine at $400 and now see the cheapest you can get it is $475 because no one has them anymore. There really are very few competitors for that kind of magnification and clarity in a roof prism.

There seems to be only one guy on ebay that wants $575.

I'd take $400 for mine which are basically brand new and I never filled out the warranty card. Under Pentax policy that means you can file as original owner for full warranty.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back