• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

cheshunt warblers (1 Viewer)

woodhornbirder

No sign of the savis back this year at the lea valley?

I used to go birding in this area when i was 10/11 and staying with a relative for summer hols. Thinking about it I may have seen a savis back then. There was a warbler i had a 3 second view of at the base of some reeds, we looked at each other bemuzzed for few seconds then it flew off. Never figured out what it was, till recently...or what it may have been!

Ofcourse as i am talking about 1984 i may have a sketchy recollection of the exact appearance of the thing, was proabbly just a reed warbler )

History is always better in rose tinted specs :king:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back