• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sandwell Valley (9 Viewers)

All Dayer

We didn't take part last September with many people not available on said date, we have at least ten people in the field to tomorrow and I believe eighty species is possible but you never know if all the birds are going to play ball on the day
Good Birding to all taking part tomorrow YAMYAM

Best so far this AM, Whinchat, Lesser Whitethroat, Linnet, Ring Necked Parakeets and Collared Dove
Good Birding YAMYAM

Last edited:
Goosander x6 (73), Water Rail x2 (74), Snipe x5 (75) and Common Sandpiper (76) per Pete Hackett
Good Birding YAMYAM

I will upload full list tomorrow, what started off has a steady day turned out OK an impressive 80 species with several birds missing Greylag,Wigeon, Pheasant, Peregrine.

Last edited:
The main players today being
Myself
Hughie king
Matt Hadlington
Pete Carless
Richard Davis
Terry Parker
Pete Hackett
Tim Hextell

Good Birding YAMYAM

Myself Tim and Pete called it a day at 8:15 after just watching a Hobby fly around the reserve and catch a Dragonfly
Good Birding YAMYAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back