• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Forum TV Gone? (1 Viewer)

wonderview

Can't get to the BF video site. No matter which way I try to get there, I get redirected to something called Croydon TV, which seems to be a dead page. Has Birdforum TV been hacked? Anyone else having this problem?

That's strange... it's working OK for me Bill.

Have you tried clicking on the BFTV tab at the top of the page?

Yes Delia, tried it that way, also tried typing "Birforum TV" directly into Google. I click on the Birdforum TV link that comes up, and I end up in the same place. Very strange.

I did get to the site by way of googling it then clicking on any of the sub headings below the main link. However, once I'm on Birdforum TV, if I click on "homepage" or click on the Birdforum TV logo, back I go to this odd Croydon TV page. I am going to clear my cache, do a couple spyware and malware and virus scans, and try again.

Croydon TV worked for me too (though I do not think I'll go back) I had to allow adobe flash (which is normally turned off on my machine) in each instance.
Harry

I cleared my cache, then ran Ccleaner and that did the trick! No more weird page, it goes directly to Birdforum TV now. Must have been a bad cookie or something. I then ran a Superantispyware and a Malwarebytes scan, and nothing came up. Hope that doesn't happen again! always a bit scary when it does. Thanks for the replies!

Well that's a relief Bill.

Glad you're sorted now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back