• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Granada (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone!!
It´s nice to be here, i´ve been looking in this forum for a time, and today finally i´ve decided to register myself. I hope to be enougth participative.
I live in the southeast of spain, and work in some related to birds (and other vertebrates), sometimes census, evaluating projects, etc.
I know something about european bird, but almost nothing to the other continents. I try to learn of all of you as much as i can.
And i´m here to help you in everything i can.
Greetings!!
P.D. Sorry for my english, i´ve not so much opportunities to improve it!!

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum. :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello and your english is just fine ;)

Hi, there!!! :hi:

And another warm welcome, now from Oviedo! ;) Lovely to have you here and I hope you have a great time in this fantastic site!!! o:)

Fancy this, I'm going to Granada area for my August holidays!!! We'd like to visit Sierra Nevada, Sierra de Baza, Hoya de Guadiz, Cazorla (in our way to the South) and, if we have time to go out of Granada Province, Cabo de Gata. Our target birds: Olivaceous Warbler, Rufous Bush Robin, Trumpeter Finch and if we have time to explore suitable habitat in Almería Province, Marbled Duck. I'm dying to explore the area!!! :bounce:

Have a wonderful day!

Marian

Thank you all for the reception!!
It´s a great forum, i´m really impressed, i have no much time to write but i´ll enjoy reading your text and seeing your photos.
I'm going to Granada area for my August holidays!!! We'd like to visit Sierra Nevada, Sierra de Baza, Hoya de Guadiz, Cazorla (in our way to the South) and, if we have time to go out of Granada Province, Cabo de Gata. Our target birds: Olivaceous Warbler, Rufous Bush Robin, Trumpeter Finch and if we have time to explore suitable habitat in Almería Province, Marbled Duck. I'm dying to explore the area!!! :bounce:
I´m sure that you will definitely die there, when you get all the species that you want, specially in Cabo de Gata, is impresive how in a almost desert can be so much bird species.
I hope you enjoy your visit, and no feel to much hot, it´s easy get 40ºC.
Saludos!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back