• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Colombia Feb 2011 (1 Viewer)

Robert_Scanlon

Off to Colombia at the end of January for 4 weeks. At the moment am planning to bus it around on my tod between various Pro-aves reserves to keep costs down, but if anyone is over there at the same time and wants some help with sharing transport costs or speaking the local lingo, feel free to give me a shout.

Currently planning on visiting El Paujil and the Cerulean Warbler reserves, plus the Chestnut-capped Piha, Dusky Starfontlet and the new Tangaras one, spending a reasonable time at each one to cut down on time lost travelling.

PM or email scanlonrss at icqmail dot com

Cheers.

PS: Iberia have some pretty cheap flights to Bogota via Madrid over the next few months on their website, I paid £489 or thereabouts, a very good price given that last time I went with them I thought I was doing OK getting a fare of about £650.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back