• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lidl Bresser Bins Back (1 Viewer)

dipped

Lidl's £9.99 Bresser 10x50 Bins offer is back from next Monday 23rd.See hear .
I have a pair from a previous time - useful as a backup though mine are out of collimation but my father in laws are still fine.

Last edited:
Came acorss a pair of these at the Chichester Car Park Boot Sale today. Very nice bins and a snip at £60.00? The stall holder had verbal overload when I showed an interest and was telling me how reluctant he was to let them go but at £60 they were a bargain and how good they were. After a while (very short while in fact) I got bored and told him I knew how much they were and where he had got them from. "I paid a lot more than that for them", he said. "You were done", I said. Okay bins, cheapo and nasty cloth case.

obm

Came acorss a pair of these at the Chichester Car Park Boot Sale today. Very nice bins and a snip at £60.00? The stall holder had verbal overload when I showed an interest and was telling me how reluctant he was to let them go but at £60 they were a bargain and how good they were. After a while (very short while in fact) I got bored and told him I knew how much they were and where he had got them from. "I paid a lot more than that for them", he said. "You were done", I said. Okay bins, cheapo and nasty cloth case.

obm

Good case though, compared to the nylon piece of junk that comes with swaros. I bought a pair of Bressers last time they were on sale, took the rubber eye-guards and the bag, used them for my Swaros, and gave the bins away. In fact, it´s not a bad bag for a tenner. The bins themselves look impressive in the shop, but every pair is different, and even the best give a strange view outside. I presume that´s the collimation problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back