• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problems With Cats In Gardens - BBC Documentary (1 Viewer)

Landmark

Hi! My name is Laura and I'm doing some research for a BBC1 documentary in the UK about the issues cats can cause in their neighbourhood when they aren't looked after responsibly by their owners.

If you happen to have a bit of a cat problem in your area - maybe there are lots of cats going to the toilet in your garden, or they are scaring away or harming birds or local wildlife - it'd be great to have a chat with you.

We have spoken to cat owners for their views on the matter but are keen to hear from bird watchers who have valid reasons for being fed up with cats in their garden, so it would be lovely to hear from you and get birdwatchers' views across too!

Please send me a private message or an email at [email protected] or give me a ring on 01865 297220. At the moment this is just for research so we can have some examples of the problems people have, so you'd have no obligation to be in the programme without your consent. Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back