• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FeederCam Today- Mon 411- QT Video (1 Viewer)

alarson2

The Village Vidiot
The usual players are assembled here in a 2.5 minute video. We see a wren, a titmouse eating a sunflower seed, a mockingbird strutting about, a pretty male and some lovely female cardinals. I traded around on eBay and sold off some equipment so I could buy a new camcorder. This is the first video with a Canon GL2. I liked the GL1 so much I had to have the updated model. I believe that it is as close to perfect as a camcorder can get-

Video is 5.6 mb- 2.62 minutes long.

iMovie

Great stuff, Alan! I just noticed for the first time that the mocker actually 'walks'... one foot in front of the other... doesn't hop like other birds do. And he's still doing that funny wing thing.

Beautiful close up on the male cardinal but the lighting for the females was absolutely stunning. The second one that came in with full crest flared.... gorgeous!

And the flowers look pretty good too! ;)

Thank you Tammie- That mockingbird sure does have some personality. It was almost dark when the females came on to the feeder last night- I had almost shut down the gear when the showed up. I'm glad you enjoy my videos.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back