• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone here using a Nikon 7x35 Action EX? (2 Viewers)

Would someone reply to Brock with quotes so I can see what he said?

:-O

No, you and Bryce are not among the Chosen Few (neither is the Chosun Juan).

You pointed out the difficulty of ignoring someone on your Ignore List. It only works if everybody else ignores the same people you do!

I'm really hating Windows 8.1, I'm going back to my old OS.

Brock

Sent from my Commodore 64

:-O

No, you and Bryce are not among the Chosen Few (neither is the Chosun Juan).

You pointed out the difficulty of ignoring someone on your Ignore List. It only works if everybody else ignores the same people you do!

I'm really hating Windows 8.1, I'm going back to my old OS.

Brock

Sent from my Commodore 64

:t:B :)

You must be feeling VERY hopeful in the Z-R draw then Bryce !

Not sure I follow, but how can I not catch at least some of your bubbling optimism on the give-a-way thread?

But no, even I were Chosun at random, they would look at my state and say, hey, we already gave one away to a guy in Pennsylvania, we can't do that twice or it will look like we're not being random enough.

Or they would say, hey, isn't that the guy who sent back the 7x36 ED2 because the diopter drifted and then went on and on about it and the ED2's excessive pincushion on BF? He's so picky, that if we gave him one, he'll probably find something wrong with it and blab about on the forums and hurt our sales.

I don't think I have a gnat's ass chance of winning, but despite the popular myth against it, lighting can strike twice in the same spot (particularly if it's a lighting rod), so I will keep posting to the Prime ED thread and hoping that the long shot will come in this time.

Brock

Not sure I follow, but how can I not catch at least some of your bubbling optimism on the give-a-way thread?

But no, even I were Chosun at random, they would look at my state and say, hey, we already gave one away to a guy in Pennsylvania, we can't do that twice or it will look like we're not being random enough.

Or they would say, hey, isn't that the guy who sent back the 7x36 ED2 because the diopter drifted and then went on and on about it and the ED2's excessive pincushion on BF? He's so picky, that if we gave him one, he'll probably find something wrong with it and blab about on the forums and hurt our sales.

I don't think I have a gnat's ass chance of winning, but despite the popular myth against it, lighting can strike twice in the same spot (particularly if it's a lighting rod), so I will keep posting to the Prime ED thread and hoping that the long shot will come in this time.

Brock

I didnt think I had a shot either, but the Lord looks out for children and fools

I was reading your review of the Leupold McKinley a couple days ago. Just in case I don't win a ZR Prime HD, I thought I'd check out its brother from another mother. I found the review on a search engine, and I didn't check out who posted the review because it was on binocularreviews.com, not a forum, but when I started reading and found the usual intro... "A brown van stopped in front of my house yesterday...." I knew it was you. ;)
Brock

If you want to do a lot of reading then I will give you a little hint. Something I haven't mentioned to anyone on the forums yet.... You won't have to use a search engine much longer to read any of my (and somebody else's) reviews. They will be all in one location. ;)

Now lets see how good your internet searching skill are. 8-P

If you want to do a lot of reading then I will give you a little hint. Something I haven't mentioned to anyone on the forums yet.... You won't have to use a search engine much longer to read any of my (and somebody else's) reviews. They will be all in one location. ;)

Frank:

Finding all optics reviews in one place will be interesting.

The only ones out there are seller based, so that means they often
omit some of the brands they are not selling or pushing.

My quick search of a review of the Leupold McKinley, your review was
front and center, and it was on the Eagle Optics review site. That means there will be nothing Nikon on that site, as they do not sell that brand.

Otherwise advertising promoted, and that works much the same way.

Jerry

Just finished working on an article due tomorrow morning at 9 am, so I'm bushed and going to sleep, but if I had to guess, I'd say you're teaming up with Steve C. You guys even write alike. Lots of exposition.

If you want a threesome, let me know. I've written plenty of reviews that are scattered throughout cyberspace, which could be collected under one umbrella. With no moderators to restrict me, I can go boldly where no reviewer has gone before! ;)

Good Luck! with your website. Just don't use ads for bins or nobody will take you seriously.

As a fellow writer, one word of advice, Show Don't Tell.

A Writing Lesson from John Le Carre

Brock

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back