• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Week at The Reseve (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
So far my week at Vane Farm has bn exclent. Yesterday I filled the feeders n while I was doin it a Chaffinch sang beside me , then I had 2 clean all the Hides windows and as it was raining. it made it difficult. I was goin down a hill n my landed on netles ouch! it hurt. Today I cleaned out the shops and sorted out badges and then made posters of events. It was a pretty day 2day we had a school in. We got a phone call saying there was once in a lifetime bird soaring over Loch Leaven - Masrsh Harrier but we failed to see it

Glad it was a good week, I flinched when you said you slid into the Nettle bed! Hope you weren't wearing shorts!

i feel sorry for the nettles....they are more afraid of you..than you are of them..lol. Personally i find falling forwards onto a bramble bush is worse!!
Sounds like a good week...bad luck on the harrier

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back