• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Safari Park in Ramat Gan near Tel Aviv (1 Viewer)

fredyr

Just thought I would mention this park in this forum as I wasn't sure where to insert this observation. I joined the Safari Park as a member as my husband isn't too well and one can drive through half of it and use an electric chair for the other half. After chasing birds all over kibbutzim, one can imagine the wonderful suprise I have had this last month. So many birds have migrated here that I have a feast each time I visit. Really the lazy way to find birds but for oldies like us rather wonderful as it is only 10-15 minutes from home. Of course there are permanent bird members too and this photo is one for the tropical closed areas. Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Taken with a Rebel and 50mm f1.8 in case others are interested.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1717288&a=31053735&p=67158378
regards
Fredy Ross

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back