• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My random post to remind folks to limit the reply to one per day going forward. Please help spread the word on this.

Thanks

Charles
....Any reply will count. Of course, writing a poem will be greatly appreciated by everyone, although not necessarily increasing your odds of winning. ;)

Charles

:t:

Well this might be somewhat rough haiku, but bear in mind that I had a Yankee maths teacher (nice fulla too) as a youngster, who had a bit of trouble adjusting to the lingo of the joint, and would always say: You g -u -y -s...............you g - u - y - s...............
you always put the emFASIS on the wrong syLOBLE :-O So here goes ((Nuth'n')........ just didn't seem quite right!)

Into light I step
Nothing to be Nowhere t'go
Tis love I now know

Chosun :gh:

For long, long time.............. the earth - she cry....
now, the children - they cry too....
All terribly, terribly sad....

Last edited:
Colombia birding - thanks for the lovely pictures!

Chosun - thoughtful poem!

Nice to see so many different people on the thread too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back