• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

GoDigiscoping (1 Viewer)

Hello folks

In January of 2015 at the the Space Coast Birding festival in Florida a "World Digiscoper meeting" was held and sponsored by Swaro US.

Several of the very familiar names from that side of the world such as Kevin Bolton and Tara Tanaka were confirmed along with several Brits Justin Carr and Danny Porter (Danny's Digiscoping) also guest speaker Jorg Kretzschmar. The urge to attend was quite high as some of these people have helped me with my Digiscoping over the years and it was a great opportunity to get to see them all on one place at one time.
With this in mind I contacted several of the attendees and asked if they would mind doing a sort of casual interview that I could compile and put on YouTube Facebook etc as I realise its a long way to Florida for such an event and not everyone was as fortunate as I was to attend.

The premise was as much on helping and inspiring and less so on drooling of equipment, if you want a list of stats and tables i can send you a link to those sites. What i felt had not been asked before was how did these people from all over the place all come into Digiscoping what have they learned and what would they like to share with others. This was the premise of the series of interviews.

I hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed making them, more to follow in the comming months.

https://www.facebook.com/GoDigiscoping

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvl35CCA11wmYHqvqH_RAA

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back