• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting short of amusing sayings etc so I thought I would go back in Ruffled Feathers to find threads I enjoyed. This is from one such thread titled "Tech Support for Women" 1st post is on #9929

Originally posted by paula

Cool Amourplatonique
After due deliberations and many crashes of various conflicting software, I have carefully removed all traces of previous flawed or downright faulty applications, indeed, by using the aformentioned divorce version 2a.
One must be sure to uninstall Divorce 2a after use as the program, useful but expensive, can cause disturbing and unexpected conflicts with any future software applications.
Starting with a clean sheet, so to speak, you can install the relative new, inexpensive and increasingly popular AmourPlatonique Beta version 3 build 2, an improved addition of the old and trusted earlier version.
The program does away with the need for any other and although it lacks the occasional flash of brilliance that some others might have, the program runs flawlessly and ensures a security and serenity that the others lack.
Are there any other members who can recommend and are using this AmourPlatonique, if so, what version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back