• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird call bloomington, IN USA (1 Viewer)

copyright

I heard a bird when I was walking home from class yesterday. I know nothing about birds, but I thought it sounded really pretty, so I'm just trying to find someone who can help me identify it.

When I got home, I did my best to transcribe the sound I heard in Cakewalk. I think I got it pretty close, except I've been told that it's a little fast by others who have heard it.

listen (240k)

That's about the best I can do. sorry.

Hi, Copyright! I see this is your first post to BirdForum, so a warm welcome to you on behalf of all of us on staff here.

Afraid I can't help with the ID but I'm sure someone more familiar with eastern North American birds will be along shortly who can. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back