• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Celestron Ultima 80 adapter (1 Viewer)

GusHawk

Gus Routledge
I got a Celestron Ultima 80 for Xmas and I've already been ogling at our feathered friends near and far. Having had it for a day and a bit, I already know I'm going to want to capture some of my views on camera and I'm wondering which adapter would be best for: a small Nikon Coolpix camera, and an iPhone 4S. Any help much appreciated, thank you!

Hi Gus, i got the same scope but didnt fancy the universal adaptor to use with the small digi cameras so i got a Canon eos and just ordered the adaptor. You can get the smartphone adaptors look in one of the birding mags.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back