• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

San Disk Storage (1 Viewer)

redtail7

Hi Guys
Just want to pass this incident on as a tribute to San Disk.
I use a small USB storage device (SanDisk cruzer micro 2Gb) to store photos. Paid $7.00 for it last Christmas. Last week I left it in my trouser pocket and it went through the washer and the dryer. I just found it and it still works perfect and all my previous photos are in tact. I think that is amazing. Thought I would just share that. Regards Redtail7

I did the same with a sandisk Cruzer 16Gb - only my daughter ironed mine too :-(
surprisingly it suffered no ill effects at all, all data was/is intact.

Derek

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back