• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

T2 camera mount for Canon EOS (1 Viewer)

Seebafilmer

I have a centon 20-60 x 62mm zoom spotting scope from Jessops and am quite happy with it.
It comes with a camera adapter tube and a fabric case,you have to buy a mount for your particular camera, the one for mine cost approx £11.
As a beginner on a limited budget I would say it is a bargain.
Hi Stranger ! I have a Centron 20x60 60 scope from Jessops and you can guess it was bought a few years ago. I would like to be able to get the T2 camera mount for my Canon EOS that fits the scope and you say yours came with a camera adapter tube but I didn't see one in my box ! Can you make any suggestions - assuming we are all around still !!!
I'm new to this - do you get notified that I have posted a question that is intended for you ?

Hi Seebafilmer and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I've moved your post to form its own thread as I think you're more likely to get the information you want in this area of the forum. I also subscribed you to the thread so that you can find it easily.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back