• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa 883 and Eagle Optics (1 Viewer)

I'm new to this forum. I'm a vortex, kowa, and German Precision optics dealer. Did you get a Kowa spotter yet. Just saw you were looking for one.

I've had my 884 for about five years now. At one time the Kowa North American sales manager and Ben Lizdas who ran Eagle at the time had a close relationship and Eagle got all the Kowa demos and specials. I got mine with the eyepiece and cover for 2200.00. I also got Genesis 8.5 and 10.5 bins for less than half price as demos. I consider the Kowa Genesis to be the best kept secret in optics as they are fantastic bins but Kowa does no advertising and they are practically unknown compared to there scopes. I got a pair of 8X33's on an Eagle close out so I'm set on optics
Steve

I consider the Kowa Genesis to be the best kept secret in optics as they are fantastic bins but Kowa does no advertising and they are practically unknown compared to there scopes. I got a pair of 8X33's on an Eagle close out so I'm set on optics
Steve

I only have experience of the 8x33 and I absolutely agree with you: it is a gem of a bino.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back