• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Field work ... hard work! (1 Viewer)

head too small and bill not long enough for a pewee and furthermore i suspect this bird to be photographed in greece ;). couldn't the populus be just be a x canadensis? and the bird a female chaffinch? can't come up with anything better for the moment...

head too small and bill not long enough for a pewee and furthermore i suspect this bird to be photographed in greece ;). couldn't the populus be just be a x canadensis? and the bird a female chaffinch? can't come up with anything better for the moment...

You are so correct,Lou!

Attachments

• ODY_0514.JPG
    ODY_0514.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 118
I am tempted to agree with Nutcracker. Size right, habitat right but something is telling me I would be wrong but can't put my finger on it. A bit left field but Harris Hawke maybe?

This is taken at Axios Delta near Thessaloniki ,North Greece!
So ,Marsh harrier is the right answer!
This is one pic before...

Attachments

• ODY_7477.JPG
    ODY_7477.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back