• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Atlas 2007–11 (1 Viewer)

Hi Nick,

From the technical data we received it will measure h 240 mm × w 170 mm

Dr Leon Vlieger, Catalogue Editor
www.nhbs.com
NHBS Ltd, 2-3 Wills Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5XN, UK
Alana Ecology is now part of NHBS: www.alanaecology.com

I haven't received a formal confirmation but I was in e-mail contact with the BTO prior to making the order so that I could ascertain the correct amount required to include postage to the Netherlands. After I had paid they sent me a copy of the credit card transaction slip. So I have proof of order!!

David

OK, thanks folks. I'm not actually very worried, as I've got a WorldPay transaction record.

Just seems strange that BTO has emailed order confirmation and delivery schedule to only a subset of customers.

Are you a member of the BTO? Looking back it was an email to BTO members, so maybe a separate email will be sent out re. all other orders?

My copy has just arrived. It immediately impresses as a work of exceptionally high quality. Well done, Dawn and the rest of the team (and of course the army of participating observers)! :t:

My copy has just arrived. It immediately impresses as a work of exceptionally high quality. Well done, Dawn and the rest of the team (and of course the army of participating observers)! :t:

Mine too - on the briefest of views it looks superb. That's the good news. The bad news is that Mrs C has now embargoed it until I get to unwrap it on Christmas Day!

Mine too - on the briefest of views it looks superb. That's the good news. The bad news is that Mrs C has now embargoed it until I get to unwrap it on Christmas Day!

If your wrapping skills are as good as hers maybe you should purchase a roll of the same wrapping paper.

I'm drooling and I haven't even seen it ;)

John,
My copy arrived today - left outside in the damp and drizzle, but it was well-enough packed not to be damaged (although another hour or so might not have been welcome). Just ask, and I can answer your queries before 25 Dec!:t:
MJB

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back